Anubias Nana Narrow Leaf
Anubias Nana Narrow Leaf is a variation of Anubias nana that grows in a more compact fashion and has a much narrower leaf structure.
Anubias Nana Narrow Leaf is a variation of Anubias nana that grows in a more compact fashion and has a much narrower leaf structure. Narrow leaf Anubias is a great beginner plant for a wide range or water and light parameters. This plant is suited for multiple planting options, we prefer attaching it to rocks or driftwood, but it can still be planted in the substrate as long as the rhizome is not buried. These plants sturdy nature allows it to be planted with some larger fish without fear of it being damaged.
You will receive one portion of Anubias barteri var. nana ‘narrow leaf’. Usually, this will include one plant with at least 4 leaves. Portion size may vary.
- Low light plant for easy maintenance
- Easy to attach to decoration in the tank for easy growth
- Helps convert toxins in the water and heavy metals into safe organics
- Promotes oxygen rich water
- Provides hiding places for shrimp and baby shrimp
Out of Stock